Thursday 6 March 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday - the site is 1 year old! Where has that gone to?

First of all I would like to thank all the members who have joined the site..... Thank you from the heart of my bottom!!

I am really really enjoying it all - especially the nice comments I receive by email from you, and of course the suggestions ... working through that list ...!

The year ahead will bring more surprises, so keep looking and most of all enjoying ... I am not going anywhere ... except from outdoors, come on weather, have some sympathy and out I will venture!

My naughty wardrobe is bursting with all the outfits - (my favourite kind of shopping) and lots more ideas too!

Ok - cheers to another year! Thanks again and email me anytime .....

Kisses to all.

Fetishwife xxx

2 comments:

mkypor said...

Look forward to seeing some new pics of you as your wardrobe is bursting!!! Keep up the good work and just love your pics, Mike

Anonymous said...

Clare,

Luv the site! You need to give the blog more profile; I have been here for a few months and never noticed it!

Congrats on one year to THE best anateur catsuit model on the web!

MUAH!