Friday 25 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2008 ... Can you believe it? The site will be 1 year old on 2nd March .... how shall we celebrate it?

Hi and Happy New Year to all my new and old members, thank you for your interest, I hope I am still pleasing you all - and getting the pics how you like them - all requests have been noted and diaried... just waiting for the weather to improve i.e. warm up slightly, then off I go - braving the outdoors .............. can't wait!!!

The new year will be bringing more outfits, locations and lots of surprises too! But as always any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Did a great couple of shoots the other day - so keep your eyes open for the latex catsuit, sexy nurse and saucy secretary to be updated as we do on a weekly basis.

Kisses to you all and of course thank you for enjoying what I love doing!!!

FW xxx

1 comment:

stiletto said...

A Big Happy New Year to you both.

Thank you for all the great content over the last 12 months and I for one am looking forward to much more.

A nice way to celebrate the first anniversary would be to add the odd photo to the blog and cheer up the gloomy B&W look.
Just a thought.

Hugs,
stiletto