Monday 19 November 2007

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi to everyone and especially my members and welcome to my blog.
I have been asked to tell you a bit more about me and keep you updated on what I have been doing etc.
Well this week is going to be pretty hectic,we are going down to London at the weekend to attend the annual Erotica show,this is a trade show for all thing erotic.
I will be hoping to pick up a few things as I need a new PVC skirt and desperate for some shiny red 6" heel shoes.
If anybody is going and recognises me please say hi.

I have a couple of amateur photoshoots booked in for the weekend so that should be good fun.

This weeks photo update has me encased in PVC,some great shots of me in my PVC shirt,pencil skirt and thigh high boots and of course fully fashioned stockings.
I will also be adding a small movie clip this week so keep a look out for that also

Well i will leave it for now and will update when I get back and let you know all the details,keep enjoying my pictures and send me a e-mail if you have any comments

FW xxx

No comments: